Deposit and Withdrawal Procedure
To Securely withdraw your assets, you need to complete the steps below
Two Factor Authentication
- You will need to create an "Asset Password" during your first withdrawal.
- The "Asset Password" should be different from your Login Password (the password you use for logging in to Wisebitcoin).
- The Asset Password is created after entering an authentication code that was sent to your email/mobile phone for verification.
For the security of your assets, withdrawal will be disabled for 24 hours from changing your password.
- Google OTP or mobile phone authentication is needed for extra security.
- After setting up Asset Password and Two factor authentication, your account is ready for withdrawals.
- Enter the correct information of your uploaded ID.
- Please click Advanced Verification.
- Upload an image of the front page of your valid ID.
- Please upload a photo of yourself holding the front page of your uploaded ID with a note
The handwritten note must include the information below:
* Your full name
The current date (in the format YYYY-MM-DD)
- After setting up an "Asset Password" and a two factor authentication method, your account is ready for withdrawals.
- Enter your wallet address for withdrawals. Please make sure the withdrawal address is correct.
- Make sure the withdrawal amount exceeds the minimum amount.